Card of the Week: Oscar Gamble 1975 Topps #213
There are so many reasons why I love the 1975 Topps Oscar Gamble and they are as follows:
- A meticulously separated and trimmed ‘stache is the key to success on the field and Oscar has one on lock.
- With another bent and mangled cap bill, you know Oscar consistently doesn’t mess around.
- Oscar doesn’t play with scissors, steer clear of the bear that lives under there.
- Oscar’s such a daredevil, he only needs one glove.
- That’s not the old and retired ‘C’ for Cleveland on his hat, but a personalized ‘O’ for Oscar. When you’re this good, the cap wears you.
- What centering ratio is that? 90/10?
Question of the Day:
What are your thoughts on Topps re-introducing vintage designs? Love it, Hate it, Impartial?
To see what’s currently on eBay from 1975 Topps, click here.