Last Update: 4/13/2021, which include:
- Items sent to us that don’t meet our auction value minimums are now treated as donations.
- Terms have been updated to include strict qualification guidelines.
- We are no longer accepting group lots.
The process of setting up auctions to sell your sports cards can be a daunting and mundane task. Creating high-quality images, understanding SEO, and managing the customer experience is a lot of work and you’ve got better things to do with your time.
Wanna sell your sports cards but don’t wanna deal with the headache of doing it?
Let us do it for you.
Welcome to the auction arm of Radicards®. With over 30 years of category knowledge and nearly half as much time of academic and professional business experience, I offer my clients a unique blend of passion and expertise. We want to bring you a consignment experience that saves you time and makes you money. Here are the details:
We cover the eBay and PayPal fees.*
Changes as of March 1, 2021: Because eBay fees are 12.35% for trading cards, we’ve changed our buyer’s premiums to a more flat rate structure both for simplicity and to protect our time. Our rates aren’t the lowest but when you work with us, you get some of the best service in the industry.
Our services include:
- High Resolution Scans (600dpi)
- SEO-rich titles and descriptions to help promote high performing page ranks
- Chronicled auction archives for future reference
- Robust market exposure through a variety of formats i.e., email, social, video, podcast, and blog
Our Mission is to provide excellent service, fast shipping, sound judgement, and a commitment to honesty and integrity.
TO ENSURE ITEMS MEET OUR AUCTION VALUE MINIMUMS, ALL ITEMS MUST BE QUALIFIED BEFORE THEY ARE SENT TO US FOR AUCTION. See terms below for details.*
► Individual Graded Cards:
This category is exclusive to cards graded by BGS, BVG, GAI, PSA, and SGC. Graded tickets, packs, and cut autographs fall into this category. All in-person or through-the-mail (TTM) signed cards must be authenticated and slabbed by PSA/DNA or Beckett Authentication Services (BAS). Qualified submissions require a $20 minimum auction value.
► Individual Ungraded (Raw) Cards:
This category includes all cards graded by companies other than those stated in the Individual Graded Cards category i.e., BCCG, GEM, GMA, KSA, USA, etc. Qualified submissions require a $25 minimum auction value.
Identifying the Current Market Value of Your Items:
Before you send items to us, check the market to see how they’re currently performing at auction. This can be done by reviewing the latest eBay Completed Sold listings. For instructions on how to do that, click here.
Other Important Stuff:
- We’re not accepting sealed wax, memorabilia, or group lots at this time.
This is what buyers are charged for shipping. Our postage rates apply to the continental United States. Higher rates may apply if shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or foreign countries. While not stated here, the buyer’s invoice may incur sales tax.
How to Send Us Items:
- Download our Auction Submission Form. Print, fill, and sign it, and include it in your package (link below).
- Shipping to Radicards®: All raw cards must be shipped in penny sleeves and toploaders, and/or magnetics. Please put a piece of painters tape over the top of the case for additional security. Screw downs and mini snaps will not be accepted.
- When applicable, please remove cards from binders and package them in single-row card boxes prior to shipping. If our staff is required to remove cards from binders, your submission will incur a $65/hour surcharge with a one hour minimum.
- Packaging: Ship all items in bubble mailers and/or USPS flat rate materials with tracking. Send us tracking number via our Contact Us page. PWEs will not be accepted.
Ship items to:
P.O. Box 450443
Garland, TX 75045
RADICARDS® IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ITEMS SUBMITTED INAPPROPRIATELY, OR IRRESPONSIBLY. RADICARDS® IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS.
We’ll Take it from There:
- All auctions are listed through our eBay ID: radicards
- Unless otherwise requested, all auctions are listed auction style with a $0.99 starting bid and a 7-day duration.
- Payouts are sent 7-10 business days after auctions close. All payouts are sent via PayPal or Check (method dependent on final total).
If you have any questions, please send us a message through our Contact Us page.
Terms and Conditions:
By consigning items with Radicards®, you agree to the following terms:
QUALIFICATION: TO ENSURE ITEMS MEET OUR AUCTION VALUE MINIMUMS, ALL ITEMS MUST BE QUALIFIED BEFORE THEY ARE SENT TO US FOR AUCTION. ALL UNQUALIFIED ITEMS SENT TO US THAT DO NOT MEET OUR AUCTION VALUE MINIMUMS WILL BE TREATED AS DONATIONS AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO YOU. The qualification process is simple, just send us a message via our Contact Us page and attach images of what you want us to auction. We will respond with a yay or nay.
Authentication/Grading: As a seller, all authenticated/graded items are sold “as is.” These items are certified by third parties and we are not responsible for investigating or evaluating the authenticity or grade confirmed by any third party service.
Ownership: You are the legal owner of the items and have the right to sell them. If they are on any set registries, please remove them before sending them to us.
Honesty: You confirm that all statements regarding quantity, condition, authenticity, and associated information of submitted items are accurate to the best of your knowledge.
Re-Listing: While it’s rare, sometimes winning bidders fail to remit payment. Should this happen, we will run the associated action again in an effort to complete the transaction with a paying bidder. WE DO/WILL NOT RETURN ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED TO US FOR AUCTION. We reserve the right to block non-paying bidders from future auctions.
Shill Bidding: You agree not to bid on, or arrange bidding on auctions that include your item(s) with the intent to drive up final sale price. Bidding on your own items to drive up final values is called “shill bidding,” which is highly unethical and goes against eBay policy. If we confirm you have, or have arranged others to shill bid your item(s), we reserve the right to terminate our business relationship.
INDEMNIFICATION: YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS RADICARDS®, AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES, HARMLESS FROM ANY FINANCIAL LOSS, INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, ASSOCIATED WITH CONSIGNING WITH RADICARDS®.
Settlement Location: These Terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which Radicards® operates.
Terms subject to change.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason and without notice.