If decades could be defined by cards, for me it would be this pair:
Ten years ago today on July 11, 2010, I published the first blog post, which in turn launched the Radicards® brand into the ethos. A lot has happened in 10 years. Here’s a timelines with milestones:
- 2010: Launched the Blog, which is the central hub of the brand
- 2012: Started building the Museum extension
- 2013: Began publishing videos on YouTube
- 2013: Acquired a BGS 8.5 example of the Frank Thomas 1990 Topps NNOF, which is a card I’d wanted since 1990. This was the first one I ever saw in person. When it arrived I just sat there and starred at it for several minutes smiling.
- 2014: Setup an umbrella LLC under which Radicards® exists
- 2015: Hired a VA to help with Museum content
- 2016: Incorporated automation and improved SEO
- 2016: Updated the CMS for mobile responsiveness
- 2016: Launched the Store extension
- 2016: Finished building the Museum extension
- 2017: Launched the Podcast extension
- 2017: Acquired the famous Stephen Strasburg 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Superfractor, which I tracked for the previous 7 years.
- 2019: Extended our Store catalog to include custom and branded products
- 2019: Radicards® became an official registered trademark
- 2019: Launched the Auction extension
- Published 706 blog posts
- Brought on a series of content producers
The first 10 years at Radicards® have been productive and educational and we look forward to even more interesting growth in the next 10 years.
Thank you for visiting, reading, commenting, subscribing, following, and liking. Please stay with us; there’s much more to come…
Wanna share a comment? Please do so in the comments area below.