In this podcast, I discuss when sale records don’t reflect actual market values. Sometimes, one person is willing to overpay for something. That doesn’t mean others are willing to do the same.
- Why the 2022 Topps Gallery Mona Lisa Shouldn’t Feature an RC Logo
- 2022 Topps Chrome Logofractor Baseball Cards
- Sportlots and Trading Card Database Announce Strategic Partnership
- Was Playing Tua Tagovailoa After Concussion the Right Decision?
- What Does Aftermarket Mean?
- Why Do Modern Standard-Sized Base Cards Often Outperform Numbered Jumbo Parallels?
- 1998 E-X2001 Destination Honolulu Football Cards
- Albert Pujols Becomes 4th Player in MLB History to Hit 700 Home Runs