Agenda Summary: The rookie cards of Cristiano Ronaldo, Pelé, and Lionel Messi. Soccer centered dialogue. Twitter poll results.
Attendees: Patrick Greenough, Ryan Daly, and Rick Huaynate
In this episode soccer fan, Rick Huaynate, joins us to share his insights on the sport. Join us as we discuss the following questions and so much more.
- Who is considered the Michael Jordan of soccer?
- Will MLS ever leverage the popularity of its players from a marketing standpoint?
- Would soccer be more interesting if goals were worth more than single points?
Recent Auctions of Key Rookie Cards:
- Cristiano Ronaldo 2003 Panini Sports Mega Craques #137 PSA 10
- Pelé 1958 Alifabolaget #365 BVG 8
- Lionel Messi 2004 Panini Sports Mega Cracks #71 PSA 10
Survey Results. We conclude the conversation with a discussion on the results of two polls asking the following questions that were marketed exclusively on Twitter. To view the full report of our data collection breakdown, click here.
- In the United States, do you think soccer will ever be as popular as football?
- Globally, do you think soccer cards will ever be as popular as basketball cards?
Have something to share? Post a comment below.