Agenda Summary: The rookie cards of Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, and Lionel Messi. Soccer centered dialogue. Twitter poll results.
Guests: Ryan Daly, Rick Huaynate
Soccer fan, Rick Huaynate, shares his insights on the sport. Join us as we discuss the following questions and so much more.
- Who is considered the Michael Jordan of soccer?
- Will MLS ever leverage the popularity of its players from a marketing standpoint?
- Would soccer be more interesting if goals were worth more than single points?
Recent Auctions of Key Rookie Cards:
- Cristiano Ronaldo 2003 Panini Sports Mega Craques #137 PSA 10
- Pele 1958 Alifabolaget #365 BVG 8
- Lionel Messi 2004 Panini Sports Mega Cracks #71 PSA 10
Survey Results. We conclude the conversation with a discussion on the results of two polls asking the following questions that were marketed exclusively on Twitter.
- In the United States, do you think soccer will ever be as popular as football?
- Globally, do you think soccer cards will ever be as popular as basketball cards?
Have something to share? Post a comment below.