In this podcast, I talk about how funds can be properly and improperly allocated across projects and what kinds of behaviors to avoid to ensure resources are properly allocated to make the most out of your objectives. While this conversation specifically targets sports card collectors, it can be generalized to other markets.
- Stephen Strasburg Retires
- Brian Gray Steps Down as CEO of Leaf Trading Cards
- Disregard Duplicate and Other Recent Posts
- 2023 National Sports Collectors Convention Review | Ep. 322
- 2023 Leaf Vibrance Sports Cards
- 2012 Leaf Valiant Draft Baseball Cards
- Post Malone Buys MTG One Ring for $2.6 Million
- Should Collectors Use High End Cards for In-Person Autographs?