In this episode, I talk about a stack of cards I picked up at a card shop. There’s some really interesting pieces in the mix. I also talk about how to mitigate condition issues when removing cards that have been housed in screwdowns for an extended period of time.
- How to Spot Fake 1990 Topps NNOF Frank Thomas Rookie Cards
- Jim Rice 2007 Sweet Spot AU Placed Upside Down
- Topps Issues Brandon Marsh 2022 Finest Aura of Excellence Superfractor without AU
- Panini Puts George Brett Cut Signature on Babe Ruth 2022 National Treasures Booklet
- Did Topps Make Two Copies of the Jeren Kendall 2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects Superfractor?
- Dallas Card Show Review | January 12-15, 2023 | Ep. 316
- Babe Ruth 2022 Topps Luminaries Cut Signature Likely isn’t Genuine
- 2000 Bowman Chrome Teen Idols Baseball Cards