For Card of the Week, the 1975-76 Topps #290 Darnell Hillman made the cut. 5 reasons why this card is amazing:
- When did they quite using multi-color basketballs in the NBA? This one is somewhat Trotterish from the Globe of Harlem.
- Hi, I’d like some shorts with my legs please, thanks;
- With a facial expression like that, you can tell that he feels pretty self-conscious about his ultra revealing gym shorts, which I think is why he’s trying to cover up; poor guy.
- Darnell doesn’t use pillows.
- A classic design complete w/ green and orange stripes in the upper right corner and a shadow.