Gregory Pringle Lambert, 52, Owner of California Cardshark of Modesto was arrested on July 22, 2016 and faces charges of facilitating a theft ring. He managed to get half a dozen others to steal items from local businesses. He would then buy the contents from the thieves so he could flip the items online for a profit. Items included wine from O'Brien's Market, athletic shoes from Sports Authority, and others. Lambert would text photos to his crew to inform them of what he wanted. They would then go steal the items from the respective places.
- #179: Kris Bryant 100 HRs, Ozzie Albies Grand Slam, Robinson Cano Suspension, and Movie Critiques
- Blowout Cards Raises Bounty to $100k for Shohei Ohtani Superfractor
- #178: Pujols 3000 Hits, Ichiro Retirement, Ohtani Cards, Paxton No-Hitter, and Harper Gets a Field
- Vegas Dave Buys the Mike Trout 2009 Bowman Chrome Superfractor for $400k
- Blowout Cards Announces a Bounty of $75,000 for Shohei Ohtani Superfractor but are the Terms too Ambitious?
- Shohei Ohtani 2018 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor AU (1/5) Sells for $30,300
- Most Interesting Auctions: April 2018 – Editor’s Choice
- Top Performing Baseball Card Auctions: April 2018 – 1990s Edition