In this episode, Kurt Bensch opens a box of 1994 Leaf Series 1 Baseball. The influence of age really shows in this video. Many, if not most, of the cards in each of the packs were literally welded together with time. Much of the cause of this issue was because Leaf used a high quality gloss on its base set. It’s a beautiful set that features a striking marble design on the nameplates, and gold foil stamping. I can remember opening these same packs in the summer of 1994. I don’t recall the collation issues, however. Kurt’s experience was interesting in that he pulled duplicates of inserts and very few star players out of this box. Even so, it was fun to watch Kurt break this box open and go through the names of the era and inserts from the product. It was nostalgic; it was 1994 Leaf Series 1 Baseball.
- Why Does My Nico Hoerner 2020 Topps Baseball Card Come in Different Colors?
- 2021 Field of Dreams Game Ticket Variation Comparison
- 2020-21 Select Mega Box Retail Box Break | Ep. 284
- 2004 Leaf Certified Materials Frank Thomas Baseball Cards
- 2019 Topps Franchise Feats Baseball Cards | Ep. 283
- Dallas Card Show Review | October 28-31, 2021 | Ep. 282
- Willie McCovey 2005 Artifacts Relic Auto Relisted for Over 250% Original Sale from Just 4 Days Prior
- 1954 Braves Johnston Cookies Baseball Cards