1991 Donruss Series 2 Baseball mimics the first series but this time with a beautiful green border. With the same interesting and varied border patterns, it has the same early '90's feel to it. While the ultra mythical Elite Series inserts were still seeded into Series 2, they weren't any easier to pull. While still a staple of its time, the sophomore series was and still is a nice follow up to the inauguration of Series 1. If you're in the market for another chance at pulling an almost impossible Elite Series insert, grab a box of 1991 Donruss Series 2 Baseball. Even if you don't pull the impossible, it's still a fun break and if you collected in 1991, it should wash ashore memories of a simpler time in the hobby.
- Mike Witt 1990 Upper Deck Baseball #702A
- Top Performing Football Card Auctions: November 2017 – 1990s Edition
- Top Performing Basketball Card Auctions: November 2017 – 1990s Edition
- #152: How to Answer the Question, What’s It Worth?
- #151: World Series Victory and Influence on Card Values
- #150: Population Reports and When They Matter
- Top Performing Baseball Card Auctions: November 2017 – Vintage Edition
- Top Performing Baseball Card Auctions: November 2017 – Rookie Edition