In this episode, I sit down with Josh Wulkan: Vice President, Huggins & Scott Auctions. Among the variety of things discussed in our interview, we talk about:
- How Josh got his start with Huggins & Scott Auctions.
- How and when card collecting transitioned from a fringe hobby to a profitable business.
- What’s required to start and run a reputable catalog auction house.
- The value of quality customer service and relationship management.
- How to estimate accurate collection appraisal values.
- How the digital age has impacted actual market values.
- How card collecting is analogous to stock trading.
- The influence of Mickey Mantle.
And so much more. Join us as we enjoy educational and entertaining dialogue on the hobby we've come to love so much.
Link to his places are as follows: