I would like to thank my new friends, James and Renee E. for having me over the other night to bust some boxes of 2010 Bowman. I opened 4 boxes of 2010 Bowman Jumbo. In that break, I pulled this card. I really couldn't believe it given the odds. These 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Superfractors are seeded at a rate of 1 in every 11,000 packs and each one is #d to just 1 copy. The breakdown on this product is as follows: Case contains 12 boxes, Box contains 24 packs, currently packs are being sold for $11.99. What does this mean to you? This means that in order to pull a SuperFractor, you'd have to bust just over 38 cases of this product and in doing so, spend about $131,890! So who is Josh Donaldson? I guess we'll just have to wait and see...
- Mike Witt 1990 Upper Deck Baseball #702A
- Top Performing Football Card Auctions: November 2017 – 1990s Edition
- Top Performing Basketball Card Auctions: November 2017 – 1990s Edition
- #152: How to Answer the Question, What’s It Worth?
- #151: World Series Victory and Influence on Card Values
- #150: Population Reports and When They Matter
- Top Performing Baseball Card Auctions: November 2017 – Vintage Edition
- Top Performing Baseball Card Auctions: November 2017 – Rookie Edition