The goal of these lists is to provide education on what's popular right now.
The lists are compiled with a few simple guidelines:
- What: eBay Completed Sold Listings
- Type: Auction Style Listings Only (Done to gauge market interest)
- Selection: Top 10 Highest End Prices
- Frequency: Monthly
The following is a breakdown of what's included in and kept out of each Top 10 List.
1 of 1 Edition: This list is for modern 1/1s featuring veterans.
- Not included: 1990s-era 1/1s, rookie cards
1990s Edition: This list is for cards from this decade. This list may include 1/1s.
- Not included: rookie cards, vintage HOFer themes
Rookie Edition: This list is exclusively for prospect and rookie cards from the current year. This list may include 1/1s.
- Not included: rookie cards from previous years
Classics Edition: This list is for vintage cards from up to 1979.
- Not included: rookie cards, and 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle - While this isn't a rookie card, it is the most iconic post-war card and as such consistently commands a premium in any condition.