Card of the Week: 1983 Topps A-Team #6
- A-Team's B.A. (Bad Attitude) Baracus, AKA, Mr. T is the gnarled character that epitomizes style and rebellion. Let's review a few reasons why I love this card:
- B.A. doesn't use a bank account, he pays with gold chains.
- No material is strong enough to be the sleeves on B.A.'s jacket. No paper thick enough to be the ticket to this gun show.
- B.A. doesn't use clippers, he cuts his hair with a table saw.
- B.A. just discovered that coloring books are on sale. (Comment inspired by my brother, Justin)